Terms & Conditions
Returns Policy - New Forest Football Academy Kit
- You may return any New Forest Football Academy kit to your child’s Academy Coach within 28 days of receiving the kit providing it is in the original packaging and in a resalable condition. Returns can take up to 15 working days to be processed.
- When returning an item please include a copy of our Returns Form which can be found HERE on our website.
- Every effort is made to ensure goods bought from New Forest Football Academy Ltd are of excellent quality. Should there be an issue with quality then New Forest Football Academy reserve the right to return the item to the original manufacturer for inspection before deciding on relevant action.
It is New Forest Football Stores policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
- Like most website operators, New Forest Football Store collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. New Forest Football Stores purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use its website.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to New Forest Football Stores websites choose to interact with New Forest Football Store in ways that require New Forest Football Store to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that New Forest Football Store depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at www.newforestfootballstore.co.uk to provide a username and email address. New Forest Football Store collects such information only in so far as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with New Forest Football Store. New Forest Football Store does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- New Forest Football Store may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites, however, does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- New Forest Football Store discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its Coaches and employees that (i) need to know that information in order to provide our coaching services or to process it on New Forest Football Stores behalf, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. New Forest Football Store will not rent or sell any personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, as described above, New Forest Football Store discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when New Forest Football Store believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of New Forest Football Store, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an New Forest Football Store website and have supplied your email address, with your consent New Forest Football Store may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, ask for feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with New Forest Football Store. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.